my follower

Ahad, 15 Mei 2011

VERSI IRFAN

Berkerutnya dahi.....My name is Muhammad Irfan Hakimi.I am 4 months old. So, how do I look? Is it handsome like my father? Macho???

Handsome? Hihihi....my mom got stress with me at this picture..how do I look? ( my mom got stress about the 2nd pregnancy actually!!) Ngeh...ngeh...ngeh...


Wachaaaa....I love Ultraman..Gaia...Tiga...Mebius...and whatever! I want become a hero......wachaaaaa...!!!!


This is my grandmother. I called her Opah Eton....Waaaa.....she is so 'garang' but I don't care....heheheh....


haaa....this is my mom and Angah. I love both of them...Angah said...."Along....Peace..."


My happy family. I love my family.But I love my father more than my mom...Heheheh....poyo jer laaa...

P/S: Cerita di atas hanya rekaan semata. PEACE!!!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan